Friend, Wife, Mom, Grandma. Lover of art & words. Prolific reader. Sometimes funny. Always reliable. Licensed Real Estate Broker in Corvallis Oregon with Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers.
I love this community, all the Willamette Valley, that I call home. I am a real estate fanatic that is committed to providing the highest level of customer service and creating lasting relationships.
I am thankful for over 20 years at Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers, an innovative company, my support staff, and you, my clients.
Together we make the dream of home real.
Awards and Certifications:
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Pricing Strategy Adviser
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Graduate Realtor Institute® (GRI)
- General Member of Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Coldwell Banker® Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Certificate of Excellence in 2009, awarded by Benton County, City of Corvallis Historic Resources Commissions, and Preservation Works for my work with the historic neighborhoods of Corvallis
- Willamette Association of REALTORS® 2012 REALTOR® of the Year for my level of involvement and commitment to my community and REALTOR® standards
- Coldwell Banker® Awards
- International President’s Elite
- International President’s Circle
- International Diamond Society
- International Sterling Society
Historic and Vintage Properties- As an avid, amateur historian, I truly appreciate the character and story that vintage houses have to tell. Each property is special in its own way and presents a unique set of challenges in fitting into today’s owner, buyer and lender requirements. I have the resources and knowledge to help you resolve any potential issues that you may have with your vintage home. In 2009, I was awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Benton County, the City of Corvallis Historic Resources Commissions, and Preservation Works for Leadership and Commitment associated with my work in the historic neighborhoods of Corvallis.