Friend, Wife, Mom, Grandma. Lover of art & words. Prolific reader. Sometimes funny. Always reliable. Licensed Real Estate Broker in Corvallis Oregon with Cadwell Realty Group.
I love this community, all the Willamette Valley, that I call home. I am a real estate fanatic that is committed to providing the highest level of customer service and creating lasting relationships.
Together we make the dream of home real.
Awards and Certifications:
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Pricing Strategy Adviser
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Graduate Realtor Institute® (GRI)
- General Member of Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Certificate of Excellence in 2009, awarded by Benton County, City of Corvallis Historic Resources Commissions, and Preservation Works for my work with the historic neighborhoods of Corvallis
- Willamette Association of REALTORS® 2012 REALTOR® of the Year for my level of involvement and commitment to my community and REALTOR® standards
Historic and Vintage Properties- As an avid, amateur historian, I truly appreciate the character and story that vintage houses have to tell. Each property is special in its own way and presents a unique set of challenges in fitting into today’s owner, buyer and lender requirements. I have the resources and knowledge to help you resolve any potential issues that you may have with your vintage home. In 2009, I was awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Benton County, the City of Corvallis Historic Resources Commissions, and Preservation Works for Leadership and Commitment associated with my work in the historic neighborhoods of Corvallis.