- In downtown Corvallis you’ll find Art in the Valley gallery and The Arts Center, as well as many businesses that also display local artists. While you’re downtown don’t miss The Corvallis Mural Project or the Corvallis Alley Art Walk!
- Every third Thursday of every month, experience the Corvallis Arts Walk (CAW) from 4pm-8pm.
- The Benton County Historical Society is a great place to see not only artwork, but also neat historical artifacts. Check out either the Corvallis Museum or the Philomath Museum!
- Oregon State campus is another great place to see art! Check out the Giustina Gallery at the LaSells Stewart Center or the Fairbanks Gallery at the College of Liberal Arts.
- In Albany you can experience art at the Crow’s Foot Gallery and the Gallery Calapooia!
- Another fun place in Albany where you can “become” the art is the Splatterbox. Grab a few friends and go sling some paint!
- There are several venues for live music! In Corvallis check out Bombs Away Cafe just off OSU campus or Common Fields or Old World Deli in downtown Corvallis. You can also head over to The Barn in North Albany.
- Catch a concert at The Whiteside Theater!
- Soak in the sounds of Oregon State University with any of their musical performances.
- The Corvallis Repertory Singers is an adult choir filled with members of our community.
- Another community based group is the Willamette Valley Symphony!
- Experience a performance from our community’s talented youth from either Heart of the Valley Children’s Choir or Corvallis Youth Symphony.
- The Corvallis Community Band is fun way to experience music in our area for free!
- During the summer, check out the Chintimini Chamber Music Festival.
- Other summer music activities to check out is River Rhythms and Summer Sounds in Albany at the Monteith Riverpark!
- Grab some popcorn and hit the movie theaters! For popular new releases see the screen at AMC in Corvallis and Regal in Albany.
- For films of a more Indie variety, head to Darkside Cinema in downtown Corvallis.
- For a fun movie experience, check out the Pix Theater in downtown Albany. They show new releases and will do fun past release events!
- The Whiteside Theater in downtown Corvallis has Wednesday movie nights and Sunday family days!
- During the summer move movie night outdoors to the Movies at Monteith events in Albany or the Movie in the Park event at Avery Park in Corvallis.
- Hit up the Red, White, and Blue Riverfront Festival in downtown Corvallis over the 4th of July!
- Another July event is the Philomath Frolic and Rodeo. YEE HAW!
- In August check out amazing hot air balloons at the Northwest Art and Air Festival in Albany.
- Summer is FAIR TIME!! Ride the rides, see the animals, and eat all the food at the Linn County Fair, Benton County Fair, and the Oregon State Fair!
- Head into fall with the Corvallis Fall Festival, filled with music, art, and food.