SOLD! HOME FOR SALE–535 Coast View Drive Philomath Oregon
Welcome… Allow me to introduce myself. I am 535 Coastal View Drive here in Philomath. I understand you’re looking for somewhere to call home. I’m quite the catch (if I do say so myself!), but don’t just take my word for it. I’ve come up with a list of my best qualities.
How will you love me? Let us count the ways…
- Spectacular views. Seriously, my views are amazing. They’re never dull. Constantly changing. Skies with fluffy clouds, rolling hills, and the valley. I’ve been looking at these views since I was built 11 years ago, and they never get old, no matter the season. Ooo-la-la!
- My entertainer’s kitchen. We are talking seas of granite counters, warm wood floors, contemporary cabinets, HUGE pantry, and an open feel to the living room and dining room. From simple dinner parties to more elaborate holiday parties, I was made for this. Let’s party like it was 1999. Or whatever theme you have in mind. I’m ready.
- Front Porch Dreams. Not to brag, but my craftsman-style front porch makes a GREAT first impression. Now, imagine it decked out for the seasons. Pumpkins? Garlands? Pots of spring flowers? Yup, looks good. #pinterestwin
- Main level bedrooms. That’s right. All three of my bedrooms are located on the main level. A relaxing master suite (you get to wake up to the amazing views. See #1 in case you forgot) with a spa-style bath. Two other bedrooms are aptly sized for guests, family, or use them how you see fit (Home gym anyone?? Did you see what I did there? I guess you could use them as an office, crafts, or even a play room, but they weren’t as funny.)
- Blank slate bonus space. Use it conventionally for tv/games, play area, guest area, and more. Or… if you’re a crazed sports fan or love yourself some action figures, go crazy and let your #nerdflagfly. I won’t judge you. I promise.
- My well-developed garden. Yup, I said it. Well-developed. I’ve got some goods growing behind me and you’re gonna want to get in on this. My garden has now become your personal farmer’s market. Plant my raised beds with easy to grow veggies or fill them up with beautiful flowers. I don’t mind either way.
- OMG Storage. I have it. I have LOTS of it. I’m quite proud of it, really. I’ve got places for you to put boxes of family mementos, bins of holiday décor, yard tools, and more. I’m particularly fond of my “boat house” storage area located under the garage. Full disclosure: You can’t really fit a big boat in there, but kayaks, surfboards, canoes, paddle boards all fit great in there along with plenty of other things. But I’m a house that likes to dream big, so I call it the “boat house”.
There you have it. Everything I love about me that I think you’ll love about me too.
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, ±2246 sq. ft. on .16 acres
2-car attached garage • Year Built: 2007 • Schools: Philomath Schools
MLS#737205 • 2017-2018 Taxes: $6,249